You are eligible for a Working Holiday Visa in Australia if:
- Your age is between 18 and 30 (inclusive) or 18 and 35 (inclusive for Danish and UK citizens) at the date of filling the Australian Working Holiday Visa application.
- You have enough money to support your stay in Australia.
- You don't take any dependent children with you.
- You are from an eligible country.
- Your passport is valid for at least one year after filling the Australian Working Holiday Visa application.
- You didn't enter in Australia on a Working Holiday Visa before. If you have - then check the 2nd year Australian Working Holiday Visa.
- You don't have any serious criminal convictions.
- You don't have any serious medical issues.
- Your passport must be valid for minimum 18 months after the date of entering Australia.