Wat is inbegrepen?
Calling all tastebud explorers for a one-day perfect combo, of travel and taste, as we sample our way through the stunningly exquisite Yarra Valley. While wine is a big part of that historically, these days you can delight in a plethora of options including fresh local produce, chocolate, craft beer, and learning about the process of Australian winemaking. As we get to sip award-winning vino and brews, whilst chatting with the person who actually made it whilst being surrounded by spectacular landscapes and vineyard views.
Our day starts with an indulgent feast for your senses, at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice-Creamery. With over 250 hand-crafted chocolates to purchase and an abundance of free chocolate samples to enjoy. We have the pleasure of visiting several boutique wineries and cellar-door estates, such as Helen & Joey Estate, Helen’s Hill, and Whispering Hills. And we haven’t forgotten those with a hard-earned thirst for a big, cold beer, with a stop at Watts River Brewing.
We’ve added free time in Healesville, for guests to grab lunch and explore the gateway town to the Yarra Valley. This ties into us offering our guests the opportunity to discover the region through local eyes, and see what the Yarra Valley is really like rather than being shuttled between wineries. Whilst in Healesville, we highly recommend exploring the local shops, cafes, and restaurants or even pop into Alchemy Distillery for a tasting if your taste buds call (own expense).
This unique wine tour explores all the treasures of the Yarra Valley district in a relaxed small group environment and away from the tourist masses. Highlighting some of our favourite boutique wineries and keen brewers, passionate about creating high-quality beer for everyone to enjoy. Giving our guests the opportunity to meet the maker along the way and truly enjoy what this world-class region has to offer. Driving Distance: 140km.
- Discover the Yarra Valley, Australia’s premier wine region
- Indulge in some sweet samples from the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice-Creamery
- Morning visit to two stunning boutique estates with cellar-door tastings - Helen & Joey and Helen’s Hill
- Free time to explore the gateway town and heart of the Yarra Valley; Healesville (lunch at own expense)
- Try a local craft beer at Watts River Brewery, meet the passionate brewers
- Relaxing afternoon tasting of sustainably grown and harvested cool climate wines with scenic vineyard views
- Reconnect with loved ones in a small group atmosphere