Wat is inbegrepen?
Permits: Restricted area permits and ACAP permits.
Transport: Tourist bus to Pokhara, domestic flight (Pokhara-Jomsom-Pokhara) and airport taxes.
English speaking tour guide: Guide (English speaking) and porter/s and their food, accommodation and insurance on the trek.
What to bring and What to expect?
Please find Gear List & Trekking Tips here: http://bit.ly/nepalkbyg
Not included: - Meals (buy locally at teahouses) expect to pay approx. USD 25-35 per person per day
- Any kind of transport after ending the trip in Pokhara
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, phone calls, cigarettes, bar bills/soft/Hot drinks /mineral water etc.)
- Personal items such as medications, clothing and equipment (sleeping bag and down jacket could be rented in Kathmandu)
- Hot showers and attached bathrooms; should these be available in the teahouses and should the lodge owner charges extra for these
- Comprehensive travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation from remote mountain locations as well as the standard cover like trip cancellation, lost baggage etc.
- Any unforeseen expenses due to delays or diversions due to events outside the operators control, for example landslides or strikes or flight cancelation/ delays
- All other expenses not stated as included in the above
- Take in the dry Tibetan landscape, the caves, old monasteries, royal palace and unique Tibetan Culture
- In the Monsoon season, you can still trek Upper Mustang