Wat is inbegrepen?
From the soaring southern alps to bright blue lakes that put Instagram filters to shame, New Zealand’s South Island is full of spectacular natural beauty and good times galore. Ready to cruise Milford Sound, hike rugged landscapes, jet boat through canyons, explore Lord of the Rings filming locations, hit up the nightlife in Queenstown, and more? Our South Island NZ Adventure is the trip designed for you. Taking you around the best of the South over 9 action-packed days, NZ Adventure is our NZ Intro package without the jobs program, perfect for those travelling on a tourist visa. Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with an experienced group leader and a new crew of mates? Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime!
- Jet Boating through canyons
- Cruise the breathtaking Milford Sound fiord
- Explore authentic filming locations used in the Lord Of The Rings and Hobbit trilogies
- Hike in Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park to view New Zealand’s tallest snow-capped peaks
- Stargazing experience
- Organise the trip of a lifetime travelling around New Zealand with 24/7 assistance from our local team