Wat is inbegrepen?
HISTORICAL ALICE TOUR
Immerse yourself into the history of Mparntwe(pronounced m’barn-twa), the Arrernte name of Alice Springs. Learn how it came to be the central hub of the Australian outback by visiting the historical sites that played a big part in the evolution of a town originally called Stuart and its progression to what Alice Springs is today.
School of the Air- Provides education to primary school children living on remote properties throughout the Northern Territory.
Telegraph Station- The first European settlement in Alice Springs(originally Stuart). Learn how it relayed messages between Darwin and Adelaide for 150 years.
Royal Flying Doctor Service - Delivers medical services and emergency evacuation flights to those who live and work in remote rural Australia.
Anzac Hill- An amazing view of Alice Springs with the Spectacular backdrop of the MacDonnell Ranges.
- Experienced, Friendly Guide
- Accommodation pick-up and drop-off
- Afternoon Tea
- Air-conditioned transport
All activities are considered very safe for all age groups. They do not require a high level of fitness or agility.
What should I bring on the tour?
- Proof of booking (can include the e-version delivered to your email)
- Water bottle (at least 1 litre)
- Strong, non-slip walking shoes
- Hat (wide-brimmed is best)
- Flynet in summer
- Casual and comfortable clothing (cool, light clothing is best in summer and warm clothing for winter)
- Cash, in case you would want to purchase souvenirs
*Effective17 May 2023, a 1.6%credit card surcharge will be added at checkout*and is non-refundable.