One of the most popular trip covering Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. New Delhi, the elegant capital with its wide roads, sprawling gardens and stately buildings. Agra, the capital of the glorious Mughal Emperors, harbours the incomparable and the exquisite Taj Mahal. Jaipur, Capital of Rajasthan - The enigmatic pink city of the Maharajas, the city of pomp and splendour, of colour and festivity, of rich and regal past that continues well into the present. Though the cities differ from one another in character, their histories are intertwined, bringing out a similarity in culture, tradition and lifestyle.
Not included: · Meals other than the one mentioned in “Included in price”.
· Visas, travel insurance (compulsory)
· Entry fees at the monuments
· Personal guide for the whole trip
All other expenses not stated as included in the above.
· Explore the mystique, the glory and the lost days represented by the Golden Triangle
· In only 4 days, you are able to take in the elegant Delhi, Agra, home of the exquisite Taj Mahal and Jaipur, the enigmatic pink city full of festivity and regal past
· Experience the Royal ancient places and uncover legends and ancient tales that will take you all the way to present times