Wat is inbegrepen?
Between Adelaide and Melbourne lies the Grampians National Park, known for its towering mountain ranges, rocky peaks, and roaring waterfalls. This 3-day tour includes accommodation in the heart of the Grampians surrounded by kangaroos and cockatoos! Travel south to the Shipwreck Coast and visit the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and other stunning locations before continuing the journey to Melbourne along the Great Ocean Road, arriving early evening.
- Overland touring experience from Adelaide to Melbourne
- Grampians National Park, hikes the Pinnacles bush trails
- Beautiful MacKenzie Falls and views from The Balconies & Boroka lookout
- Explore Tower Hill Conservation Reserve, rich in Aboriginal culture & pristine nature
- Australia wildlife sightings - kangaroos, koalas and emus
- Journey along the National Heritage listed Great Ocean Road
- Visit the iconic rock formations of the 12 Apostles
- Discover the hidden beach at Loch Ard Gorge & iconic London Bridge
- Take a stroll in the Great Otway National Park & ancient rainforest
- Photo opportunity at the historic Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch