- See the dramatic changes in landscape, right from the little palm-covered Mamanucas, to the rugged, majestic southern Yasawa Islands to the vivid Blue Lagoon, framed by picture-perfect beaches
- Visit a remote Yasawa Island village and be part of a traditional kava ceremony, enjoy a meke performance and browse the village market
- Socialise with Yasawan locals over a traditional feast cooked and enjoyed in their village
- Be carried away to paradise with a full day relaxing at our private beach on Nanuya Lailai Island
- Take a guided walk across an island to one of the South Pacific’s most remote cafes, 'Lo's Tea Shop'
- Learn the Fijian arts of basket weaving, wood carving and learn to cook traditional dishes
- Get to know the ‘reef locals’ with the fascinating activity of fish feeding
- Or really get to know the ‘reef locals’ and swim with sharks or manta rays (seasonal)
- Dive at some of Fiji’s most colourful reefs*
- See the coral reef without getting wet from our glass bottom boat
- Snorkel to your heart’s content (we offer several snorkelling trips per day)
- Sit down to a dinner you’ll never forget; dine on a delicious Fijian ‘lovo’ feast on our private beach under the stars
- Step ashore at famous little Modriki Island
- Catch the big ones on a sport fishing trip*
- Attend an island village church service
- Soak up the scenery of the strikingly beautiful Sacred Islands
- Swim in the caverns of the famous and scared Sawa i Lau Caves
- For stunning views, abseil down an island to the sea
- Visit a Yasawa Island village school and meet the children
- Cool off in calm, crystal clear lagoons, time and time again
- Laze on the most beautiful beaches and get into the full swing of ‘Fiji Time’
*These activities can be purchased locally at an extra cost.
Fiji Princess has 34 high-standard air-conditioned cabins, accommodating up to 68 passengers.
Each cabin features a private ensuite, centralized TV/DVD/audio system, vanity table and hair dryer, soft towels and fragrant soaps.
All cabins are above the waterline and feature large windows with ocean views.
The Orchid Deck:
The Orchid Deck is situated on two levels. One is on the same level as the Bridge and the other is situated on the same level as the Lounge. The Orchid deck has 28 cabins approx.13 square meters in size, with a queen or twin single beds.
The Hibiscus Deck:
The Hibiscus Deck sits below the Orchid Deck, but still has windows well above the water-line with gorgeous views. Situated on the same deck as the Saloon, it has 6 cabins averaging 11 square meters in size, with a queen or twin single beds.
Single cabins: There are a limited number of single cabins available on each cruise. Confirmation is subject to availability.
Complimentary transfers are offered Pre Cruise. Requests must be booked directly with Blue Lagoon Cruises reservations.
Pick up time will be confirmed at the time of booking request.
Fllight arrival details must be provided for airport-Port Denarau transfers. The driver will be holding passenger name card for Meet & Greet in arrivals area ast customs exit point at Nadi International Airport.
The “Fiji Princess” will be your home away from home for the duration of your cruise except you’ll wake up in a different stunning location each morning. With a maximum of just 68 guests and plenty of different spaces on board Fiji Princess offers all the delights and comforts of small ship cruising. No crowds, a leisurely pace and access to amazing places big grown up ships can’t go!
The excellent on-board amenities include:
- An open air dining room with views out over the sea to the rear of the vessel
- Shaded sky deck bar and saloon bar
- Sun loungers on the large upper sun deck
- A boutique with a range of souvenir items
- Senikai Spa offering a range of massage and beauty treatments
- Splash pool
- A library of reading material and games
- In room DVD viewing
- Glass bottom boat carried onboard
- Free WIFI ( available where reception allows )
- Self service guest laundry
Please note that the ship departs from Denarau Marina every Friday at 15.00 on the ship Fiji Princess and you will be returning to Denarau Marina at 10.00 the following Friday.
All meals are included in the price along with tea & coffee. Morning and afternoon tea as well as water and juice are included. Other beverages are excluded.
Onboard casual and informal, even at dinner. To enter villages men will require a sulu ( provided ) and women need to dress modestly with shoulders covered.