Wat is inbegrepen?
Departing Alice Springs or Yulara, this five-day small group tour is your chance to meet the outback on your own terms. No set itinerary, no rushing around to pre-established timeframes – just you, your small group, and a well-versed local leader exploring the Red Centre at your own pace. Get to all the big name attractions – Uluru/Kata Tjuta, Kings Canyon, the West MacDonnell Ranges – and perhaps visit lesser-known sites like Trephina Gorge, Owen Springs, Ruby Gap and the East MacDonnell Ranges.
- Witnessing an Uluru sunset is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Have your camera ready when taking in this spectacular sight.
- Spend two days exploring the sites of the MacDonnell Ranges, both East and West: Ormiston Gorge, Ellery Creek, Simpsons Gap and Rainbow Valley.
- Armed with a flexible itinerary and a knowledgeable local leader, this itinerary allows you to discover the Red Centre at your own pace.
- Local First Nations guides will provide ample insight into their culture, history and relationship to the land. Gain insight into the ancient rock painting near the Mutitjulu Waterhole by Uluru and learn about the Arrernte people’s caterpillar dreamtime story at Emily Gap.
- Admire the breathtaking formations of Kata Tjuta, which are believed to be about 500 million years old.
- Spend the evenings camping in stunning Outback settings.