Wat is inbegrepen?
Join us on an exclusive 4wd safari adventure of a lifetime showcasing the very best Kakadu & Litchfield National Park has to offer. Discover some of the oldest and best-preserved Aboriginal Rock Art in the world, and keep a lookout for some of our prehistoric friends (crocodiles) as we cruise the ancient wetlands by boat. Visit spectacular waterfalls and cool off in some of the most beautiful natural plunge pools imaginable. We’ll be exploring some truly spectacular countryside, amongst pockets of rainforest packed with endemic species of flora and fauna.
We provide comfortable twin share or single pop-up safari tents which give you a little more comfort, privacy, and security or you can try out a traditional swag experience (canvas-covered bed roll)
- Visit the World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park
- Explore Kakadu Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Take a Wildlife Cruise on the Mary River Wetlands
- Watch for Crocs and Barramundi at \*Cahills Crossing
- Breathtaking Aboriginal rock art and sunset views at Ubirr Rock
- Be guided through world-class Aboriginal rock art sites Burrungkuy (Nourlangie) or Ubirr walk (conditions/seasonality permitting)
- Adventure to Kakadu’s most impressive waterfalls and plunge pools of Barramundi Gorge (Maguk), or Jim Jim Falls (conditions/seasonality permitting)
- Be impressed by century-old magnetic termite mounds
- Uncover the wonder of Litchfield National Park’s roaring waterfalls and hidden waterholes
- Take a dip in the pools of Florence Falls, Buley Rockhole, or Wangi Falls