Wat is inbegrepen?
Avoid the crowds on this relaxed exploration of the Blue Mountains! Explore the changing moods of the Blue Mountains in the late afternoon sunlight and capture the sunset over the rugged ranges and valleys. This tour is designed to avoid the peak hour traffic of Sydney with later departures and returns to maximise our time enjoying the stunning scenery and native forests.
With a late morning departure, you will have extra time to explore Sydney before joining this tour to one of the world's most spectacular World Heritage-listed national parks. Located 50 kilometres from Sydney CBD, the Blue Mountains is home to a diverse range of flora and fauna, and is rich in Aboriginal heritage. A rugged mountain range of unique sandstone formations and steep cliffs, the Blue Mountains is known for its dramatic landscape. Surrounded by giant eucalyptus trees which creates a blue haze that lives up to its name.
After we stop for lunch, we’ll continue to explore the amazing Jamison Valley. Get up close to the storied sandstone formation, the iconic Three Sisters. Hike along some impressive bush trails toward one of the most breath-taking waterfalls in New South Wales then settle in to watch the sun sink behind the distant mountains casting shadows over the rock formations and eucalyptus forests. On the journey home, take a quick break to grab some dinner before we go kangaroo spotting! Many of Australia’s native animals are much more active in the dusk hours and we’ll explore some of the secret spots where we are most likely to find wildlife. Driving Distance: 250km
- Late morning tour departure - Avoid the crowds!
- Capture a stunning sunset from our favourite vantage points
- Twilight magic and mystery in Blue Mountains National Park
- See the iconic and spectacular Three Sisters rock formation
- Guided bush walks along secret trails
- Amazing lookout views across Jamison Valley
- Walk the National Pass to Wentworth Falls
- Australian wildlife sightings in their natural habitat