Wat is inbegrepen?
Experience our 2 day Great Ocean Road Grampians Tour travelling through spectacular Great Otway National Park and rugged bushlands of the Grampians National Park returning to Melbourne in the early evening of day two. We get the opportunity to escape the city lights on this overnight adventure, visiting some stunning places including the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Mackenzie Falls, Halls Gap and some other magnificent sights throughout these regions.
- A brilliant overnight escape to two of Victoria’s most popular regional getaways
- Travel along the famous National Heritage Listed Great Ocean Road coastlines
- Visit the pristine surf beaches & quaint seaside townships overlooking the Southern Ocean
- Photo opportunity underneath the Great Ocean Road Memorial Archway
- Cool off in the ancient Great Otway National Park
- Be blown away by the 12 Apostles rock formations & rugged shipwreck cove of Loch Ard Gorge
- See an abundance of native wildlife, flora and fauna
- Explore the Grampians National Park, bush hikes and wilderness walking trails
- Discover the panoramic beauty of Reeds, Boroka and The Balconies lookouts
- See the spectacular views of Mackenzie Falls