Wat is inbegrepen?
Avoid the crowds as you explore and experience all the major attractions of the Great Ocean Road plus many more that most tours will miss in this relaxed and adventurous 2 day tour. Watch the sun set behind the 12 Apostles; stand amongst the two tallest tree species in the world; explore the inside of an extinct volcano; track down native Australian wildlife such as Koalas, Kangaroo, Emu and the elusive Echidna; walk a section of the Great Ocean Walk; stay in a brewery; experience the lifestyle of the Surf Coast and its famous beaches and we're only just scratching the surface of what this tour really offers.
- Embrace the Great Ocean Road at your leisure and escape the crowds
- Take in the sunset splendor of the iconic 12 Apostles
- Visit landmarks along the Great Ocean Road that aren't seen on regular tours
- Explore an extinct volcano full of native Aussie wildlife
- Take a guided Aboriginal cultural nature walk
- Stay in a boutique Guesthouse (dorm share only) and try a delicious local brew (own expense)
- Walk along a section of the Great Ocean Walk
- See the enormous limestone monoliths and coastline from beach level at Gibson Steps
- Instagrammable moments amongst the Redwoods of the Otways
- Visit some of the popular Surf Coast surf beaches
- Keep your eyes peeled for migrating whales (May-Sep)