Carioca City Tour
- This is the perfect Rio City tour as you will get the chance to see and feel Rio de Janeiro, from the beautiful beach neighbourhoods, to the Tijuca Forest, up to the impressive Christ Redeemer Statue.
Lopez Mendes Boat & Trekking Experience
- Travel via boat to Lopes Mendes beach, considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Brazil. It is a 3 km long beach of white sand, clear water with waves and wild nature, all part of an environmental protected area.
Schooner Boat Trip
- Experience the beauty that Brazil has to offer. On this trip you will enjoy island hopping within the bay of Paraty. Your boat will stop at several relaxing and beautiful sandy beaches where you can go for a swim, or grab your snorkel gear to discover the tropical marine life off of the rocky shorelines.
Argentina Iguazu Falls Day Trip (Bra to Arg)
- A visit to the Argentine side of Iguazu Falls is a completely different experience from that of the Brazilian side, and deserves a whole days worth of your time. Walk along the man-made platforms and bridges that follow the contours of the river taking you right to the edge of the Devil’s Throat and along a 4 kilometer stretch of panoramic waterfalls.
Cafayate & Villages Day Trip
- Visit some of the most breathtaking sceneries around Salta, the Calchaquíes Valleys and the Quebrada de las Conchas. Afterwards, participate in a fantastic wine tour and visit a winery in the region where the Torrontés wine is produced.
Moon Valley Sunset Tour
- See abstract natural formations, salt caves and the Licancabur Volcano in one of the world's driest deserts. Watch the landscape turn brilliant shades of red as the awe-inspiring sunset sinks over the horizon.
Uyuni Salt Flats & Desert Adventure 3D/2N (Atacama to Uyuni)
- Depart San Pedro de Atacama on an unforgettable 3-day expedition in a 4x4 Toyota land cruiser through the desert of southwest Bolivia and into the vast and blinding-white salt flats of Uyuni. Along the way, visit tiny villages, multi-coloured lakes with flamingos, geysers, and thermal hot-springs at 5,000m.
- NOTE: You need to arrive to Atacama one day before the trek departs
Lake Titicaca & Luquina Homestay 2D/1N
- Get ready to go back in time for a colourful, vibrant and eye-opening cultural experience to visit different indigenous cultures on Lake Titicaca. Spend the night with an indigenous family on the Luquina community and experience their way of living. Explore the beautiful Uros Floating Islands and Taquile Island. Admire awe-inspiring views of Lake Titicaca.
Colca Canyon Trekking 2D/1N
- Observe giant Andean condors and vicuña, colourful traditions and music. Trek through one of the world’s deepest canyons inhabited by diverse and remote Andean villages where you can get a taste for the unique flavors of the region, hike among steep majestic canyon walls and soak your sore muscles in the relaxing hot springs of Chivay.
Huacachina Sand-Buggy & Sand-Boarding
- Cruise to the top of 500 meter high sand dunes and go rocketing down the slopes in a sand buggy. Let go of your fears and sandboard down the steep sandy slopes with a few pointers from your local guide. Admire the breathtaking sunset over the vast desert landscape and take photos in the golden twilight before racing back to Huacachina.
Ballestas Islands Sightseeing Boat Ride (from Paracas)
- Take a boat tour to see the impressive Candelabra geoglyph, Peruvian boobies, Humboldt penguins and abundant marine life at the Ballestas Islands archipelago. Visit the pristine Paracas Natural Reserve in the afternoon to see La Catedral rock formation and watch flamingos and parihuanas from a breathtaking scenic overlook.
Profesional guide in Spanish
Professional English-speaking guide