Tango, Wine & Empanadas Experience
- Learn the most important places in the history of tango and the neighborhood where the culture and identity began! Furthermore, experience a personalized tango class while you do a tasting of wines and empanadas.
Argentina Iguazu Falls Day Trip (Arg to Arg)
- A visit to the Argentine side of Iguazu Falls is a completely different experience from that of the Brazilian side, and deserves a whole day's worth of your time. Walk along the man-made platforms and bridges that follow the contours of the river taking you right to the edge of the Devil’s Throat and along a 4 kilometer stretch of panoramic waterfalls.
Pantanal Adventure 4D/3N (Bonito to Corumba)
- Head out to the Pantanal, a UNESCO World Nature Heritage Site and one of the world's largest tropical wetlands, for an amazing 4-day adventure. Appreciate the area's unique ecosystem, which stands out for its extraordinary biodiversity and plentiful wildlife, by means of many exciting activities.
Sucre Cooking Class & Cocktail Making with a Local
- Experience a unique Bolivian cooking class with cocktail making experience in the heart of the beautiful white city of Sucre. Enjoy cooking and eating the delicious food you make, and through food, learn more about Bolivian culture and traditions, whilst making new friends!
Uyuni Salt Flats & Desert Adventure 3D/2N (Uyuni to Uyuni)
- Embark on an unforgettable expedition in a 4x4 Toyota land cruiser through the vast and blinding-white salt flats of Uyuni and into the desert of southwest Bolivia. Along the way, visit tiny villages, multi-colored lakes with flamingos, geysers, and thermal hot-springs at 4,000 - 5,000m.
La Paz Local Explorer
- Orient yourself in Bolivia's sprawling capital city with ease during a sightseeing tour that’s designed with first-time visitors in mind. You'll see both major sights and hidden gems as you visit a cemetery, meet a shaman, and explore the vertiginous neighborhood of El Alto by cable car.
Lake Titicaca & Luquina Homestay 2D/1N
- Get ready to go back in time for a colourful, vibrant and eye-opening cultural experience to visit different indigenous cultures on Lake Titicaca. Spend the night with an indigenous family on the Luquina community and experience their way of living. Explore the beautiful Uros Floating Islands and Taquile Island. Admire awe-inspiring views of Lake Titicaca.
Market & Cooking Class with a Local
- Visit the San Pedro Market and get a little taste of local life in Cusco before walking to the cooking studio to experience a cooking class where you will learn how to prepare traditional Peruvian exquisite dishes, drinks, and a delicious dessert.
Colca Canyon Trekking 2D/1N
- Observe giant Andean condors and vicuña, colourful traditions and music. Trek through one of the world’s deepest canyons inhabited by diverse and remote Andean villages where you can get a taste for the unique flavors of the region, hike among steep majestic canyon walls and soak your sore muscles in the relaxing hot springs of Chivay.
Huacachina Sand-Buggy & Sand-Boarding
- Cruise to the top of 500 meter high sand dunes and go rocketing down the slopes in a sand buggy. Let go of your fears and sandboard down the steep sandy slopes with a few pointers from your local guide. Admire the breathtaking sunset over the vast desert landscape and take photos in the golden twilight before racing back to Huacachina.
Ballestas Islands Sightseeing Boat Ride (from Paracas)
- Take a boat tour to see the impressive Candelabra geoglyph, Peruvian boobies, Humboldt penguins and abundant marine life at the Ballestas Islands archipelago. Visit the pristine Paracas Natural Reserve in the afternoon to see La Catedral rock formation and watch flamingos and parihuanas from a breathtaking scenic overlook.
Lima with a Local on a Bike
- Bike through Lima in a fun and active way to explore the city's enclaves while getting a sense of local character that's all too easily missed when touring by car. Along the way we will enjoy the awesome views, parks and spots that this part of Lima has to offer.
English speaking guide during all activities
Local driver and English-speaking guide
Professional English-speaking guide