Wat is inbegrepen?
Accommodation: 7 nights in Tent/Camp, on twin share basis with sleeping bags, down jackets and sleeping mattresses
Entrance fees: Trekking permits
Transport: Local transportation to/from trek starting/finishing points
English speaking tour guide: Trekking crew, guide (English speaking), Sherpas and porters with all their foodk,
accommodation, insurance and equipment.
What to bring and What to expect?
Please find Gear List & Trekking Tips here: http://bit.ly/nepalkbyg
Not included: · Client's personal expenses (such as laundry, phone calls, cigarettes, bar bills/soft drinks /mineral water, extra snacks on the way etc)
· Client's personal items such as medications, clothing and equipment.
· Comprehensive travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation from remote mountain locations as well as the standard cover like trip cancellation, lost baggage etc.
· Any unforeseen expenses due to delays or diversions due to events outside the operators control, for example landslides or strikes
All other expenses not stated as included in the above.
· Get close to the local community
· Spectacular Mountain view
· Away from all the crowd of tourists